[opensuse-buildservice] Bootstrapping a new OBS instance
Hi all, please advise. I'm bootstrapping a new OBS instance. I would
like it to run on SLES11-SP3. After reading the available docs, I'm
supposing the best way to install is to do this on a vanilla
SLES11-SP3 system:

# zypper ar -f
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OBS:/Server:/2.4/SLE_11_SP3/OBS:Server:2.4.repo
# zypper in -t pattern OBS_Server

For the time being this will just be a testing/learning environment,
so server and workers will be in a single VM. However, it would be
nice if there is a possibility to split off the workers to dedicated
hardware later.

Any suggestions, advice, caveats, things to be aware of? Especially I
am interested in the 'OBS' and 'server' LVM volume groups. I should
create those _before_ running the above commands, right?

Thanks,
Nathan