Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds
On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:44:36 +0200
Dominique Leuenberger <dominique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

gnored or declined? If ignored: use the 'trick' Adrian did last time
for cleanup of old dists: with those magic 'auto-accept if not denied
within 7 days deleterequests'.

(we probably need a formal way for housekeeping at one point)

That "trick" nearly caught me once because I was on a bike trip in my
holidays. Pure luck one day was left when I started catching up with
mail. 7 days is much too fast.
(May be undelete is easy, but I don´t know and don´t want to spend the
time to find out. It´s a spare time project for me.)

Just my 2 cents.
Detlef