Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM, James Bottomley
<James.Bottomley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tumbleweed hasn't built for days. It seems to have an incredibly low
priority, so it mostly gets one or no build jobs and there's something
changing in Factory that's causing it to require almost a complete
rebuild every couple of days meaning it hasn't really been making much
progress. Could we update it to a higher priority and allow it to use
more build jobs so it has a chance of completing a build before the next
update?

Just 3 days ago the queue was down to 10,000 jobs outstanding. There
are about 300 concurrent builds, so that is a manageable number. Did
tumbleweed not get a lot of builds then?

Looking at the current status by Project I don't see anything
tumbleweed related building at all. That does seem wrong considering
openSUSE 13.1 has about 30 concurrent builds on the intel servers
right now.

Greg