[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: gcc 4.4 preparations
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:00:00 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009 10:32:30 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Dienstag 17 Februar 2009 schrieb Arvin Schnell:
On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 01:07:24PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

gcc 4.4 is nearing it's release date and so we put it up
in openSUSE:Factory/staging to see how hard it hits us.

The "porting to 4.4" guide is pretty short, but still it affects
a good portion of packages.

We have currently 44 failing packages in standard repo (gcc 4.3)
and > 200 in staging repo (gcc 4.4). There are quite some follow
up problems, e.g. with boost and gcj. Still if you want to see if
your packages are affected - or want to help others, look here:
http://tinyurl.com/ac8se4

That gives "No Results". I doubt all problems have vanished in a
few days.

Yeah, a problem with the build service. As soon we rebuild, everything
is "blocked" - no way to see the build status of former rebuild ;(

I guess I need to write a script to export a snapshot of failures into the
wiki or something.

Current osc svn provides now a "-l" switch for the rresults command.
It shows the former build results (either succeeded, failed or unknown)

Api call for this is

curl -n http://api.opensuse.org/build/$PROJECT/_result \
-d package=$PACKAGE -d lastbuild

bye