[opensuse-buildservice] Publish _aggregate
  • From: John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:23:03 +0000
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:15:25 +0000, John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

self:
hack --> self
redo --> self

self ------> repo

In self, I will use _aggregate to link everything I want to publish,
collecting packages from hack, redo, and repo.

When I _aggregate a package to the suse repo, it does not publish it.
I can force a publish by using _link instead of _aggregate, but it's a
wasted build when I don't want to change the package.

Is there a way to publish without building, using _aggregate?

Using _aggregate publishes the packages in my redo subproject, but not
when the _aggregate points to a package in the suse repo.

What am I missing?

--
Webmail for Dialup Users
http://www.isp2dial.com/freeaccounts.html