[opensuse-buildservice] Building External Kernel Modules
  • From: "Ulf" <mopp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:49:27 +0100
Hi,

I still want to build squashfs for SLES 10 with OBS.
My problem is, that the user abuild has no write access to
/usr/src/linux/fs/squashfs/.tmp_versions
The build fails.
What I do:
First I copy some files, which will be patched to a write able directory.
# make -C /usr/src/linux-obj/%_target_cpu/$flavor/ modules CONFIG_SQUASHFS=m
CONFIG_SQUASHFS_EMBEDDED=y CONFIG_SQUASHFS_FRAGMENT_CACHE_SIZE=3 M=fs/squashfs
V=1

But the command fails, cause of the write access problem. I tried some other
ways as well, but they lead an error as well. For any reason the
CONFIG_SQUASHFS_FRAGMENT_CACHE_SIZE keeps undeclared, the Makefile seems not to
read my commandline.

Any ideas?

Ulf
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger