Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions about a .spec file to compile a patched kernel
  • From: doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:20:08 +1100 (EST)
Hello again,

Question:
Where can I find a sample .spec file to compile a patched kernel (I can't
find one). I'm looking in
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/janblunck/ but I cannot
find a .spec file, it looks like the final rpm file(s).
Can anyone list a .spec file for me please ?.
Thanks for your help
Glenn

Adrian Wrote:

The kernel is a bit different than other packages here, but actually quite
simple, if you know how to ;)

Have a look into the home:janblunck:kernel project for a good example of
using
kernel-source and applying an additional patch.

bye
adrian