Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Some suggestions
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:21:03 +0100
Hi!

You are on the wrong list. Better places are opensuse-project and
opensuse-factory. And specific issues should be reported through
bugzilla.novell.com (you'll need an account there... but it is well
worth it ;-)

One pointer I have for you:
KIWI (http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/KIWI) allows building custom
versions of the distro.
(Is there a better list for discussing system image creation? Anyone?)

And, by accident, I'm able to reply to one other issue: