[opensuse-ambassadors] Bimonthly Hungarian review
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 18:58:08 +0100
Hi there,

Here is the bimonthly review about status of my/Hungarian community goals,
based on the previous report: http://tinyurl.com/2byg9tj

[FINISHED]
Free DVD ship: about 80 DVDs sent out in the last 2 months, we would
like to continue this-

Translation of the 11.3 Reference Guide:
* status: http://tinyurl.com/2e88ocj
* pdf and epub: http://tinyurl.com/2er783q thanks to Thomas Schraitle
* package: http://tinyurl.com/2b3363r thanks to Karl Eichwalder

Release case study about how to build a graduation-ready openSUSE lab
for schools:
http://tinyurl.com/29tsdas

ECDL books for adults about openSUSE under CC license:
http://tinyurl.com/2e2surg

New wiki: two community members done that: thanks to Ferenc Nagy, András Dosztál

DVD/article for newspaper: in PCWORLD, November with DVD (starts in
Hungarian by default)

Build a Hungarian eLearning site for all distribution and open
source projects: http://tinyurl.com/26xowk3

[ONGOING]
* Weekly news translation thanks to József Giba

[QUEUE]
* Reference Guide for 11.4
* ECDL books update for 11.4 and LibreOffice 3.3
* On-demand printing of the Reference Guide: still hesitate...

[CANCELED/FAILED]
- NO :)

And thank you all who supported my goals directly or indirectly.
Happy Holidays

kalman