[opensuse-ambassadors] We are Geeko ( Second Calling)
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:29:12 -0400
Lights, Camera, Action! (Sorry for the cross posting but I want to
make sure everyone see this)

Hello. This is the second call to all openSUSE Ambassadors. We are
working on a video to add to the wiki and to show that we are golbal
community.

We did one already that was shown at OSC10, but we didn't get a lot of
people as you can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKH_MxTI-mU (Thanks Koushik Nundy for
uploading this to You Tube)

We want more.

Here are the guide lines.

1) A video about 1 minute. Intro yourself, where you are from, and
then says. I am Geeko -or- I am Lizard. Both in English and your
native tounge.
2) Please use some type of marker to let me know where you begin and
where you end.
3) Please check your audio before sending, we are going to add music
so if you are soft or the audio is low, we won't be able to hear you.
4) If you don't have video, send me a picutre with audio. I will working it.
5) Please give give me your name and nick so that I can tag in the video.
6) Have fun. :-)

I haven't turn on ftp site. I will send a follow up to this e-mail to
let everyone know when it up. It should be about 2AM UTC ( 9PM EST)

ftp.magidesign.com (65.166.136.2)
Userid: geeko
Password: @mb@ss@d0r

Dead line November 5th.