Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] openSUSE Greek team @ Educational Lecture: "Kids and Internet"
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:25:29 -0300
Pretty nice Diamond_gr

I quite sure you can keep the lights on and move forward for the next
weeks sending some materials and additional information related to
openSUSE main project.Also feeding them with some information about the
Educational Li-fe and their characteristics, such as applications for
teachers and students. Students that can be children from the
kindergarten up to the big ones from universities.
If I'm not mistaken the Educational Li-f-e has their own set of tools
that can help with doctors main question, which concerns to "How they
can install parental control". If you do not find anything in specific
for this task in educational li-fe, I also recommend giving a look at
this kchildlock,
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=88124

that have openSUSE 11.3 version
http://kde-apps.org/content/download.php?content=88124&id=2&tan=94842896

Hugs and thanks for update us with such valuable information
CarlosRibeiro

Em Ter, 2010-09-28 às 22:37 +0300, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)