Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Templates for Events
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:13:30 +0200
On Thursday 23 September 2010 17:33:32 Chuck Payne wrote:
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Recently I came up with an events templates so that we can have all
pur events at the wiki at the ambassadors/marketing portal.

http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Event

Regards
Manu Gupta

For additional commands, e-mail:
opensuse-ambassadors+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgot to CC everyone, this was what AJ asked me to do a long time
ago, I been meaning to get up on the wiki. But I was locked for a
while and then work and family hit me.

----------------------------Event Reporting
Template---------------------------------------------

EVENT NAME:
EVENT DATE:

EVENT SPONSOR:

openSUSE Ambassador:
Helpers:

Event Details. (Detail about the event and what you were doing there.)

Questions/Issues that were asked:

Any high lights/stories to share relate to openSUSE.

Photos/Videos of the Event: (Post Links Here, a couple of your table
would be great.)

How did you promoted the event: ( Facebook/Twitter/Blogs, other means)

Other Comments.

Would you go again? What more could you do to make it better?

Any questions or comments?

How do we list all events? Should this be a page for each single event or
one page with all for a year? Link it from the list of events?

Let's include the stuff from
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Events#Report_on_attending_a_conference_or_organizing_a_meeting

as well and use that place as reference on what to do,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany