[opensuse-ambassadors] conference to go to
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:52:21 +0200
Hi all,

In december, FOSS.in will happen. In Januari there is LinuxCon Australia. I can
most likely go to only one of these two events.

So tell me, what do you think, where would you go, a visit to what conference
would have the most impact and help openSUSE the most? This ain't only about me
giving a talk or not - it is also about what local openSUSE ambassadors are
there, what they organize etcetera. So do you have any plans for either of
these conferences? Or is there another conference in December or Januari that
you think I should be going to?

Cheers,
Jos