Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Women in Free and Open Source
  • From: Izabel Valverde <valverde.izabel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:15:02 -0300
Hei Helen, Hello all,

I'm not sure if I would like to go through this kind of discussion...

We have several initiatives to make women feel confortable in FOSS or
in any other IT issues. As developer in the past and as manager
nowdays the only thing that I can say is: it's hard but wich
profession isn't?!?

My best women group reference: http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Women%27s_Caucus
after read you will see besides "Barriers to women's participation" we
all looking for the same ideal!

Best,

Izabel