[opensuse-ambassadors] FSFE organizes Linuxday in West Austria - who's interested in going?
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:11:34 +0200
Hi all,

The FSFE wants to organize a Linuxday in West Austria. Any german-speaking
ambassadors interested in setting up a booth there? They've asked if we were
interested (Tigerfoot just notified us on IRC). Link here:
http://www.linuxday.at
Apparently all major distro's will be there and so should we ;-)

The CFP runs until the end of September so we actually don't have that much
time left...

Who's up for it?

Cheers,
Jos