Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] questions old and new things
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:19:50 +0200
On Tuesday 14 September 2010 03:52:17 y smith wrote:
I know this is the marketing space of the opens suse but can I ask a question
?

You can try but I doubt you get answers, sorry

1. I need a 11.2 and 11.3 DVD for my self and help promote the
brand to others

One? Sorry, but in that case you either have to download & burn it or buy it
from openSLX or another vendor: http://en.opensuse.org/Buy_openSUSE

2. I am rebuilding old systems including an old SUN Ultra 10 and
sparc staiton 5 .. one of the local lug users in my group said that
there was old suse 7.1 I think or suse enterprise for sparc

I frankly have no idea.