Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Call to ambassadors from India!
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:50:53 +0530
Hi

@psankar, The same is with me too except that you keeep the channel
active in the morning and I do that in the evening.

Ravindra, I was having my doubts about saturday night too. However do
drop today at evening #opensuse-in. Maybe we can discuss ideas there
itself.
--
Regards
Manu Gupta

Just give JUSTICE to life:
Besides noticing bad things, also notice all the wonderful things in a
thing called Life