Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] FOSS 2010 Conference in Kharkov, Ukraine
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:12:51 +0200
On Wednesday 01 September 2010 00:01:04 simka wrote:
Hi,

My students prepare for FOSS Conference at our University (KSTUCA),
Kharkov, Ukraine.

Presumably it will take 2 days - 15th-16th of December 2010 (see
http://kmit.110mb.com).

We would like to see your suggestions and everyone is welcome to
participate !

We will provide excursions and free accommodation, but our resources are
limited, so please let me know in advance if you need any.

Btw, come and see if we are ready to run EURO-2012 ;-)

Way cool! The suggestion I have is to look at the wiki and see if it is helpful
for you. If you can't find things or think stuff is missing, let us know so we
can fix it!
  • No further messages