Re: [zypp-devel] libzypp-bindings: More API support
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 14:51:35 +0200
On 08/30/2011 07:53 AM, Zhang, Qiang Z wrote:
Hi all,

We would like to use more python API in libzypp-bindings, such as PoolQuery,
and I have tried to import the related API to libzypp, but fails.

Here's the patch I used to import PoolQuery API:

Just out of curiosity, what are you exactly using the bindings for?

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/

Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany