[zypp-devel] Repositories moved
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:18:03 +0200

I have moved ZYpp repositories to the openSUSE organization at github.

Please update your origins:

git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/$repo.git

git@xxxxxxxxxx:openSUSE/$repo.git

With exception of libzypp-testuite, which was renamed to zypp-solver-testcase-runner and had data removed, the names were preserved.

The full list is:

openSUSE/zypp-solver-testcase-runner
openSUSE/sat-solver-bindings
openSUSE/cmpi-zypp
openSUSE/zypp-utils
openSUSE/libzypp-bindings
openSUSE/zypp-zmd-backend
openSUSE/zypp-plugin-spacewalk
openSUSE/zypp-plugin
openSUSE/zypper
openSUSE/sat-solver
openSUSE/libzypp
openSUSE/libsolv
openSUSE/zypp-dialogsolver

I will update our Jenkins configuration to use the new locations.

And lets start fixing bugs and adding features by creating branches/forks and using pull requests and code reviews!

I will delete the gitorious.org/opensuse copies of the repos above next week.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com

Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany