[zypp-devel] Real time documentation now available
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:35:04 +0100

We have cleaned up the main pages of [libzypp][1] and [satsolver][2],
mainly to introduce a new feature.

Since today, there is developer documentation generated on every svn
build from our cruise control system (continuous build), available for
trunk and branches.

ZYpp documentation has already qute some articles and the API is very
good documented, still, it will be enhanced in the following months to
take advantages of having the documentation always available. SP2 branch
documentation will be available soon.

For satsolver, we have moved the existing documentation into the Related
pages of the generated documentation (which already contains very useful
articles) and we will do every possible effort to document the API too
(which is almost empty right now :-/ ).

Duncan

[1]: http://en.opensuse.org/Libzypp
[2]: http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Management/Sat_Solver