Re: [zypp-devel] Catching file conflicts
  • From: Matt Barringer <mbarringer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:11:05 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Michael Schroeder wrote:

Uh, filelist.xml can't help you with file content conflicts, as it
doesn't contain the file md5 checksum. Or are you talking about
explicit "Conflicts: /some/file" dependencies?

Right now I'm not concerned with file content conflicts, I'm just trying to get the solver to error out when two packages provide the same filename. Adding the names to the provides doesn't do it.

--
Matt Barringer, Software Engineer
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)