Re: [zypp-devel] Way how separate download and install package
  • From: josef reidiner <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 20:37:56 +0200
Cristian Rodríguez napsal(a):
Lukas Ocilka escribió:

And moreover downloading and installing in threads is faster than first downloading and then installing.

I guess you might want to look at libcurl "multi" implementation

{1} http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html

to make the downloading part parallel and reliable.

If I understand it, this is something different. It is multiple download (good if you are faster then servers and also for small files on site with bad latency)..but we need download and install (which is faster if you doesn't have site at same speed as you hard disk :).

Pepa