Re: [zypp-devel] RFC: config Parameter ShowSearchDetails
  • From: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:39:12 +0200
Dňa Thursday 15 May 2008 13:35:56 Dominique Leuenberger ste napísal:
Hi,

Recently, the search within zypper was changed to no longer show version
information and repositories holding a package. Either I just got to used
to it or I'm really missing it.

I know of the --details switch, which became a standard for me by now and I
was wondering if there were any plans for a config switch
(/etc/zypp/zypp.conf) like ShowSearchDetails: {true,false}

But this is not libzypp-based apps wide option. Sounds more like
introducing .zypperrc or similar.

Stano