Re: [zypp-devel] Locks wiki
  • From: Michael Matz <matz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:01:20 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Jano Kupec wrote:

We could even use the old format (extended by a kind) with Locks2Query,
but that way we would loose all the possibilities the PoolQuery offers
(regexes/globs, multiple search strings (TODO:O) multiple attributes,
search by deps, etc...).

At least some of these could be expressed with flags like your usual
regexps: bla/i (case insensitive), bla*/g (glob), bla.*/r (regexp), bla/d
(search in deps), bla/s (seach in all solvable attributes (nevra+deps) and
so on.

Ciao,
Michael.