[zypp-devel] [review] serialize/recover PoolQuery
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 16:27:29 +0200
Hi,
I implement serialize/recover for PoolQuery as suggested by ma in "api proposal for locks" thread. Now it is support serializing repo and kind and rest come when is implemented (solvAttr and name).
Only dirty part is PoolQueryUtil.h I must create it, because I need include fstream for templated functions. So I add it to separated header which is used only in cc files when want used this templated functions (more comments is at beginning of file). When you want use in your header PoolQuery you don't include fstream.
changed files is PoolQuery.h/cc + PoolQueryUtil.h and writed testcases for this.
thanks,
Pepa