[zypp-devel] using base::SafeBool<Foo>::operator bool_type;
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:54:11 +0200

This statement is present in some sat wrapper classes, and swig is
unable to parse it.

The idea is to have the biggest amount of bindings completely
autogenerated out of the headers, so they fix themselves with API
changes, and at least classes using this idiom have to be copied and
"cleaned", which of course means syncing them.

Is there any similar idiom for this, which is more likely to be parsed
by swig? (I remember we used to have the same effect using define),
because the current idiom only appears only in:

- http://www.artima.com/cppsource/safebool3.html
- our source code

Duncan