Re: [zypp-devel] Re: Preliminary zypper port
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:46:11 +0100
Michael Matz wrote:
Oha. Explain to me too please... :-) (So we won't ever know if the system had a pattern so-and-so installed?)

It will be infered bottom up, so if you have certain packages, the pattern will go green, same with patches.

The other way around, if you mark a pattern for installation, it will be solved and packages selected, but the pattern itself will not live with the packages in the same pool.

Klaus can explain more.

Duncan