Re: [zypp-devel] How to get a packages' depends and requires from libzypp
  • From: "Boyd Timothy" <btimothy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:30:27 -0700
On Dec 6, 2007 3:54 AM, Stefan Schubert <schubi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett schrieb:
const solver::detail::ItemCapKindList isInstalledBy (const
PoolItem_Ref item);

const solver::detail::ItemCapKindList installs (const PoolItem_Ref
item);

Been trying to figure out how to call this. Right now in my code, I
iterate through the pool looking for the main package, mark it to be
installed, run the solver, and now I'm to the point where I'd call
installs(). Where do I get a PoolItem_Ref?

Sample code here: http://pastebin.com/f78dc52da

Line 98 is where I'm stumped. installs() takes a PoolItem_Ref, but
where do I get one of those? Line #65 doesn't compile either, for
what it's worth.

-Boyd