Re: [yast-devel] Table sorting and locales in YaST UI
Dne 4.5.2012 12:48, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
[...]
If we start having more special request on sorting function it would be
nice if we can pass sorting method there ( like almost all languages
allow ).

Yeah, I don't think it would be possible for Yast because of the architecture.
Passing an YCP code to UI would mean that all Yast UIs would have to include YCP
interpreter. (Well, maybe it already is there, I'm not sure...)

And think about the other languages supported by Yast (perl, python, ruby), you
would not be able to pass a sorting method from e.g. python or you would
have to pass it as a string containing YCP code (pretty ugly)...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer