Re: [yast-devel] Changing the Attitude to Coding YaST
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:22:22 +0200

Dne 8.6.2011 15:16, Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Code Reviews
- In the SLMS team, we've found out that all the commits should be
reviewed by someone else. This helps to identify potential issues in
time. All the commits are public anyway.
- Fix|Easy to Medium: Either someone is always assigned to review
everyone's code (takes too much time) or developers usually check
code of someone else only.

Martin, thank you for the reviews you do. They've already helped to find
several bugs or possible issues even before they reached our users and
made some harm.

- From my POV, this looks very promising. Others will hopefully help with
the reviews later ;)

Bye
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova