Re: [yast-devel] Changing the Attitude to Coding YaST: Shared Tasks
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:53:59 +0200

Dne 9.6.2011 15:51, Martin Vidner napsal(a):
There is an established convention for this already, the Junior
Jobs: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Junior_jobs
with a corresponding Bugzilla query: http://tr.im/opensusejj

(LibreOffice calls them Easy Hacks:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks )

Please take some time to scan your bug list (or mine ;-) ) and mark
some bugs JJ.

I've found out this is really useful, especially the
http://tr.im/opensusejj query.

Just prepend your bugs/enhancements with "JJ:" in the summary and that's
it. People actually really use it.

Producteev is actually a web service,
and I am using it to sync my personal task list to the cloud(*).
For 3 and more poeple accessing a task list, it costs $20/month, so
if Bugzilla is not enough, I'd look for alternatives

*) BUZZWORD!!1! See also http://xkcd.com/908/

We actually already use another web-based service for that but I found
it too complicated. I use Producteev as it works with my HTC and
web-browser anywhere else (with google ID), but it's just a helper tool
for tasks - if you don't need any helper tool for TODOs, than you're a
lucky man :D

Bye
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova