Re: [yast-devel] Issues with WebYaST on 11.4
Hi Andrew,

* Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [Jun 08. 2011 16:55]:

The status issue was easily resolved by restarting collectd, I have
however not been able to resolve the Registration issue - is this a
SLE item only and as such not needed on 11.4? I have clicked on
Register and confirmed the details are correct, selected Save but I
still get the error.

sounds like webyast-registration-{ui,ws} got installed. Have you tried
removing them ?

Klaus
---
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany