[yast-devel] Issues with WebYaST on 11.4
Aloha all,

Before I fire up bugzilla, I thought I would ask about some issues I'm
having at the moment with WebYaST.

On a new install of 11.4 I added the WebYaST repo, and then installed
the webyast pattern. From what I can tell all went well. I started
both yastws & yastwc without issue and connected via the browser. I
was then greeted with a big fat red light advising me that
"Registration is missing" and that No Status available".

The status issue was easily resolved by restarting collectd, I have
however not been able to resolve the Registration issue - is this a
SLE item only and as such not needed on 11.4? I have clicked on
Register and confirmed the details are correct, selected Save but I
still get the error.

Any advice please? Thanks,

Andy

--