Re: [yast-devel] liby2util-devel
Hi Martin

On 06/06/2011 02:03 PM, Martin Vidner wrote:

Hi Togan,

what are you trying to do with YaST? How is it going? Can we help?

Thanks for the follow up. I am maintaining Shorewall packages in
security:netfilter. Eventually I would like to submit the packages to
Factory where if accepted it would be part of openSUSE.

I thought if I can also include a yast2-shorewall module that it might
help the end user in configuring the already complex configuration.

As of the time being I am trying to understand the logic of the yast2
development and basically reading the online manual. So there is nothing
concrete yet. Honestly I am not even there to ask questions or shout out
for help yet :)

Though rest assured both will surface eventually.

Once again thanks a lot

Togan