Re: [yast-devel] contributing using c/c++?
On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 03:28:06 PM Jiri Suchomel wrote:
You can stay safely on C++ ground in YaST (core, libyui etc., as mentioned
before).
And btw, libzypp is not YaST backend, it's really software management
library, while software management is only part of YaST.

I noticed that there are c++ parts in yast but i don't know how difficult it
would be for me to write code for this libs.

I am writing/reading code in the last 3 months and specifically with high
level libs of qt.I don't know if i am able for this level of coding but of
course the best way to discover it is to start reading it.:)

thank u