Re: [yast-devel] contributing using c/c++?
On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:51:02 AM Thomas Goettlicher wrote:
I'm not sure whether I understand your question correctly. The *.cc files
contain c++ code, like *.c files contain ansi c code.

i was used to see *.cpp files for the source code of c++ but now i saw *.cc.
which is the difference???

Also seeing the bugzilla i saw that there is no much work for qt
programing for yast.Is that correct?

i looked at the bugzilla for bugs regarding yast and qt and i didn't find much
work to do.Is this correct or i looked in the wrong place?