Re: [yast-devel] contributing using c/c++?
Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos write:
first of all thank you all of you for helping me..:)

i got this correct,

libzypp is backend of yast,which is writen in c++.

Libzypp is backend (library) for software management ( so yast packager and
repositories use it )

Yast core is the collection of the lower level libraries and YCP (Yast
Control
Programming) language is the API of yast.
It is writen in these 3 language or 1 of them is the main language and the
other 2 are just languages for bindings?

YCP is main language, other is more likely bindings

Yast module=firewall,software management etc?
(according to "man yast" firewall=module)

yes

libyui is a part of yast core?which is his actual work and how it is working
in combination with Qt frameworks?

zypper and yast share some code or they are two differend frontends for
libzypp?

it is different frontend

Also seeing the bugzilla i saw that there is no much work for qt programing
for yast.Is that correct?

looking at yast's svn repo i found out some *.cc,i know that they are related
to c++,but can u explain it more to me?

Sorry, I don't understand question.

sorry for my big reply and thank you for your time :)

you are welcome
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger