On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 01:10:37PM +0100, Stanislav Višňovský wrote:
On štvrtok 10 Február 2011 13:05:06 Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx> [Feb 10. 2011 12:56]:
I'm loosing the sense of small steps, we are discussing grand unification
plans again.

Even for small steps, you need a direction.

Yes, it helps.

Still, tackling smaller steps is usually more feasible. One might argue
though
if 'dropping YCP' is a smaller step :-)

It's a leap :-)

I intentionally limited my proposal just to the language switch,
trying to postpone the architectural debate that ensued anyway.
It will be tough enough to execute the switch as it is, without
redesigning the framework along the way.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner

List Navigation