[yast-devel] Some feedback
  • From: Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:21:18 +0200

My fist mail her for a while is some feedback.

As I'm sitting and trying to convert/upgrade my network/system to
openSUSE 11.3 i ran into a few issues with Yast. I then tried finding
some information on the web.

Doing so I found the page :
Here there are links to the old archives that does not work.

Also the link to the openSUSE mailing lists does not work.

Then on the link to "How to subscribe" also fails.

None of these are on a wiki that I can edit so can any of the core
Yast developers forward this to the right person?

Kind regards