Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST WS
Thanks for the info. Just to be sure, and to state the obvious, the plan
is to support the web services for use with more than just webclient? My
goal is to extend the existing Javascript/Ajax GUI of our application
such that it can be the overall system (appliance) admin GUI by hooking
into the required WebYaST services. It all works well on our side,
however, it seems the web services are not quite ready for this kind of
use yet.

I'm already using the Yast:Web repo (added to my SUSE Studio project)
you speak of (I think). Is this where the beta releases are distributed
from?

Thanks!
David