[yast-devel] some packaging debt
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:37:47 +0100

I have noticed the following:

Our code depends on rubygem-relevance-rcov, which is a package that follows a
now obsolete github convention. I have packaged rubygem-rcov.

Would it be feasible to replace it for this iteration?

Also we have ruby-rpam which is based on
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-rest-service/trees/master/rpam

It seems now rpam is even released as a gem from its author (Sept 2009). I
have packaged it as rubygem-rpam, should we switch to it?

Then we have ruby-polkit, which I would also look into make it a rubygem too.
But I have no progress here.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™