Re: [yast-devel] redesign of repo module UI
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:37:55 +0100
On Wednesday 17 February 2010 16:08:25 Ladislav Slezak wrote:

For services we could use the same layout as in the traditional yast,
there is a small combo box in the upper right corner for switching
between service and repository view.

A service is nothing but a group of repos. So why not use the functionality of
modern HTML and group the catalogs within a service.
Btw. a repo of its own is handled as a service as well. So we really could
make this visible and need no differentiator or a ComboBox switch.

Martin, if you like I'll explain it to you and we could discuss this issue
before you change the design.

Ciao,
Daniel

--