[yast-devel] appliance status: 0.0.10
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:48:50 +0200
(Sorry, still internal to Novell. We plan to have a public download this week)

(version 0.0.9 was skipped)

1. Run the appliance
2. Point the browser to port 80 (*) (**)
Select the "localhost" item,
Log in as root, with password linux
3. Go through the base setup (time and language)

- base setup is fixed...
(note to self: remove the overlay once the build server is healthy again)
... but is not entered at all :( go to /controlpanel/basesystem to see it.

- I don't know what changed in the individual modules. We need to
fix this part

- Custom Service has no icon (bnc#544355)
- See this query for a complete bug list:

- irc://
(please disregard the oS11.2 version and instead remember to
mention the appliance version. TODO write )
- mailto:yast-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

*) in production it will run on a different port, stay tuned

- have the virtual machine set to network bridging
- tunnel out from the inside:
ssh -R 10080: \
-R 18080: \
-R 10022: \
(where is how the VM sees the host in a VirtualBox NAT setup)
Martin Vidner, YaST developer