Re: [yast-devel] appliance status: 0.0.6
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:45:30 +0200

The past issues are fixed, so only remember to use port 443.

New: network (y-y-y-yeah!!), basesystem

The latter will override the control panel, but it is hard to
finish it because
randomly returns true and false.
Possibly a reincarnation of bnc#509108 but I don't know because debug
messages are disabled in production mode and I still have to figure
out how to switch back to development.

Retry enough times and eventually it succeeds with a 500.
I mean, basesystem succeeds but the final touch fails.
Workaround: as root
touch /srv/www/yastws/vendor/plugins/basesystem/var/finish

Martin Vidner, YaST developer