Re: [yast-devel] WebYast: Error reporting in backend and how to use it in plugin
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:39:18 +0200
Martin Vidner write:

(And I don't like the need to specify an array explicitly, but I can
fix that later.)

I change it to be more DRY. So now it takes hash, which have as keys
parameters and as values error identifier.

so usage is:
raise InvalidParameters.new :timezone => "Missing"

I welcome another ideas how to improve this.
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team