Re: [yast-devel] WebYast: Documenting REST API - findings
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:36:26 +0200
On Thursday 10 September 2009 10:36:11 Ladislav Slezak wrote:
The generated HTML cannot be used in wiki directly (if we want to put the
same documenation online). Manual tuning is needed or I could create a wiki
output formatter (I guess that should be quite easy, there are already HTML
and text output filter classes).

Wiki's are for human editable text. For hosted docu we can host it somewhere
and link to it.

But I like the overall solution.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST