Re: [yast-devel] Webyast base system model proposal
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:43:17 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Aug 20. 2009 14:39]:
In *basesystem branch* I create proposal implementation. Everyone could
try it.

Thanks !

What is missing from target implementation:
configuration is not read from YaML and target location but from
plugins/basesystem//config/basesystemsteps.conf and it is one line per
controller

Ok. Does Duncans 'settings' controller fit your needs ?

next doesn't save changes settings (Klaus do we want it?)

Yes, I think so. The 'basic setup' should just call other modules in
the right order. When one module is done, it should save the changes.

communication is planned to changed, as some artifact remain from
previous implementation (and maybe we should better use ActiveResource
abilities)

Can you share more details please ?

no tests now (I know it is not test-driven development)

This should be the first thing to fix on monday morning ;-)

Klaus
---