Re: [yast-devel] Re: about the services module direction
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:10:00 +0200
On Monday 17 August 2009 13:04:25 Jiří Suchomel wrote:
My understanding from your last (+fate) comments is that you actually do
not want to mix standard LSB-complaint services with that given customer
one and only thing needed is the way to start and stop one custom service
(or, maybe better, application).

If you allow the original module to hide what is not in the configuration
file, you got everything or I am missing something?

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST