[yast-devel] please submit your packages (automake-1.11)
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:57:06 +0200
Please submit your packages to YaST:Head so that we are ready to
move to automake-1.11. Here is the failing list:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?arch=x86_64&code=failed&project=YaST%3AHead&repo=staging
The change is discussed here:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2009-06/msg00055.html

I have fixed and submitted most YaST packages, but those below
contain unsubmitted changes that I don't want to get failure mails
about ;-)

jsuchome: firstboot kerberos-client nis-client product-creator
mzugec: http-server
lslezak: instserver tv
jreidinger: repair

Additionally, these packages are not fixed yet, I'll do them
tomorrow:
ldap, ldap-server, network, phone-services, users
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner